Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Primary Care
- Remove Self-Direction
Main page content
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.