Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove National Tribal Organizations
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Health & Health Care-Related Laws
- Remove Prejudice & Discrimination
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
Main page content
Published: March 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: November 2015
This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.