Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Health Insurance Providers
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: April 2022This document provides an overview of essential information necessary for understanding mental health and substance use disorder parity and how to implement and comply with federal parity laws. This guide applies to parity laws in employer-sponsored health plans and group and individual insurance.
Published: April 2018This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.
Published: September 2011This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.