Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with HIV or AIDS
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Biomedical Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Therapy
Main page content
Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Manual
Published: October 2019This updated manual contains a 12-week cognitive–behavioral anger management group treatment model. The content includes specific instructions and suggested remarks for group leaders, and exercises for group members. This model will work in a variety of clinical settings, and with diverse audiences.
Published: July 2012This manual helps clinicians improve care for people living with HIV/AIDS and substance use disorder conditions. It discusses prevention, assessment, and treatment of HIV/AIDS. The manual also examines mental illness, integrated services, case management, counseling, ethical and legal issues, and funding sources.