Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Health Insurance Providers
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove English
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Evidence-Based and Culturally Relevant Behavioral Health Interventions in Practice: Strategies and Lessons Learned from NNEDLearn (2011-2020)
Published: June 2021
This report provides findings from a qualitative analysis of evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health practices offered at NNEDLearn, a SAMHSA training, offered from 2011 to 2020. It includes an overview of NNEDLearn, case studies, strategies and lessons learned, and conclusion.
Published: January 2021
The EAP Prescription Drug Toolkit and Fact Sheets provide guidance related to counseling, referrals, and follow-up services (e.g., alternatives to prescription drugs, workplace drug misuse and relapse prevention, dangers of combined drug use, screenings, and evaluations before returning to work).