Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Health Insurance Providers
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
Main page content
Published: May 2020
The Executive Summary of this Treatment Improvement Protocol provides an overview on the use of the three Food and Drug Administration-approved medications used to treat opioid use disorder—methadone, naltrexone, and buprenorphine—and the other strategies and services needed to support recovery.
Published: April 2018
This fact sheet serves as a guide for individuals seeking behavioral health treatment. It provides three necessary steps to complete prior to utilizing a treatment center and the five signs of a quality treatment center, which include a review of the accreditation, medication, evidence-based practices, position on the role of families, and support networks.