Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 35, Enhancing Motivation for Change in Substance Use Disorder Treatment. It addresses the spirit, application, and fundamentals of motivational interviewing (MI), discusses how practitioners can effectively employ MI in substance use disorder (SUD) treatment, and provides tools that practitioners can use to encourage and promote lasting positive outcomes for their clients.
Using Matrix with Women Clients: A Supplement to the Matrix Intensive Outpatient Treatment for People with Stimulant Use Disorders
Published: August 2012
This guide enhances the counselor’s treatment manual in the Matrix series, addressing the specific needs of women who misuse stimulants. It contains materials to help counselors conduct intensive outpatient treatment sessions on relationships, trauma, body image, and family roles.