Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Brochure
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Recovery Support
Main page content
Published: August 2018This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.
Published: August 2018This pamphlet offers reasons to combine tobacco cessation and substance use disorder treatment, including client testimonials and resources for implementing a tobacco cessation program. It also explains the benefits of offering tobacco cessation programs in substance use disorder treatment settings.