Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guides and Manuals
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Trauma-Informed Care
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Recovery Support
Main page content
Published: June 2019This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.
Published: August 2018This quick guide contains an overview of the challenges associated with tobacco cessation and the benefits of being tobacco-free for individuals as well as those of a smoke-free workplace. It also includes tips that substance use disorder treatment settings can use to implement their own tobacco cessation programs.