Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Consumer Affairs
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Awareness
Main page content
Published: September 2019
This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: January 1999
This guide offers resources for those working with children in the wake of disaster. It discusses theories of child development as applied to a youth experiencing the fear, anxiety, and trauma of disaster. The guide also offers practical suggestions, case studies, and a resource guide.