Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Children as Population Group
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Psychotherapy
Main page content
Published: September 2011
This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.