Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove Counseling
- Remove Intervention
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
- Remove Quarantine & Disease Containment
Main page content
Published: July 2015This chart book reports estimates of mental health service use among adults in the United States within different racial and ethnic groups. Highlights include past year use of mental health service, use of prescription psychiatric medication, and use of outpatient and inpatient mental health service.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.