Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Physical Disabilities
- Remove Outpatient Treatment
- Remove Inpatient Hospitalization
- Remove Intervention
- Remove Primary Care
- Remove Screening Tool
Main page content
Published: July 2015This chart book reports estimates of mental health service use among adults in the United States within different racial and ethnic groups. Highlights include past year use of mental health service, use of prescription psychiatric medication, and use of outpatient and inpatient mental health service.
Published: August 2011This resource guide presents healthcare professionals working with people living with physical and sensory disabilities with information about substance use disorders, including risk factors and warning signs. It also discusses screening, types of substance use services, and strategies for helping clients.