Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Funding & Grant Writing
- Remove Technology Implementation
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.