Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Parents & Caregivers
- Remove Guidelines or Manual
- Remove Kit
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove Older Adults as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Intervention
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: November 2021
The guide provides considerations and strategies for interdisciplinary teams, peer specialists, clinicians, registered nurses, behavioral health organizations, and policy makers in understanding, selecting, and implementing evidence-based interventions that support older adults with serious mental illness.
Treatment for Youth and Young Adults with Mood Disorders and other Serious Emotional Disturbances and Co-occurring Substance Use
Published: February 2021
This guide reviews interventions on treating substance misuse and substance use disorders (SUD) in youth with serious emotional disturbances (SED), distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of the ways that these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: November 2015
This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.