Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Referral to Treatment
Main page content
Published: April 2022
This document provides an overview of essential information necessary for understanding mental health and substance use disorder parity and how to implement and comply with federal parity laws. This guide applies to parity laws in employer-sponsored health plans and group and individual insurance.
Routine Administration of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis as the Standard of Care for Individuals Seeking Treatment for Psychosis
Published: May 2021
This guide provides mental health decision-makers (e.g., state/local mental health directors, treatment facility clinical directors, and other stakeholders) with rationale and evidence to support wide-spread expansion of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Psychosis (CBTp) across mental health systems.
Published: October 2009
This report describes efforts to improve coordination and financing of mental health services through better cooperation across substance use disorder agencies, as well as criminal justice and other state agencies. It discusses benefits, challenges, facilitating factors, and implementation steps.