Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Recovery Support
Main page content
Published: March 2015This manual provides guidelines for the operation of opioid treatment programs. It covers patient assessment, treatment planning, and recovery care. The manual also offers guidance for medication-assisted treatment for methadone and buprenorphine, and overdose and relapse prevention.
Published: July 2010This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.