Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Family & Advocates
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Appropriateness
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Substance Abuse Treatment: Quick Guide for Clinicians Based on TIP 50
Published: November 2013
This quick guide helps clinicians and other service providers address suicide and suicide prevention in patients living with substance use disorders. It covers risk factors and warning signs for suicide, core competencies, and information for administrators and clinical supervisors.
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.