Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Media
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practice Guidelines
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Patient Assessment
- Remove Education
- Remove Recovery
Main page content
Published: December 2017This report is an assessment of the implementation of the revised 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention. The report attempts to provide a snapshot of recent efforts to implement the goals and objectives of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of these implementation efforts.
Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Substance Abuse Treatment: Quick Guide for Clinicians Based on TIP 50
Published: November 2013This quick guide helps clinicians and other service providers address suicide and suicide prevention in patients living with substance use disorders. It covers risk factors and warning signs for suicide, core competencies, and information for administrators and clinical supervisors.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.