Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 60, Using Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health Services. It provides information on synchronous and asynchronous telehealth technologies for behavioral health treatment. Factors such as technology access and implementation are addressed.
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.