Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove Policymakers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Military & Veterans as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Substance Abuse
Main page content
Published: November 2016This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.
Published: September 2011This brochure describes doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships. The fellowships are available to people with ethnic minority backgrounds who wish to support and improve services for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both who are from underserved minority populations.