Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Information Professionals
- Remove Suicide
- Remove English
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Process Improvement
- Remove Technology Implementation
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: December 2017This report is an assessment of the implementation of the revised 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention. The report attempts to provide a snapshot of recent efforts to implement the goals and objectives of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of these implementation efforts.
Published: November 2015This manual assists clinicians with implementing technology-assisted care. It highlights the importance of using technology-based assessments and interventions in behavioral health treatment services. The manual also discusses how technology reduces barriers to accessing care.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.