Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove Public Officials
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Treatment Improvement
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Mental Health Screening
- Remove Prevention
Main page content
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.