Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Non-Profits & Faith-Based Organizations
- Remove Suicide
- Remove Substance Abuse
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove External Communication & Cooperation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
Main page content
Published: November 2016This guide explores barriers to accessing substance use disorder and mental health treatment services in rural communities, and the benefits of telehealth for these communities. It assists practitioners with implementing telehealth technologies as a means to increase access to services.
Published: June 2012This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.