Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Alcohol Abuse
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Program Evaluation
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove TIP Series - Treatment Improvement Protocols (TIPS)
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: September 2014This manual presents guidelines for clinical supervision in the substance use disorder treatment field. It covers supervision methods and models, cultural competence, ethical and legal issues, and performance monitoring. The manual also includes an implementation guide for program administrators. Access the literature review.
Published: January 2013This guide helps substance use counselors treat clients with symptoms of depression and substance use conditions. Program administrators will learn how to integrate depression treatment into early drug treatment. The guidelines cover screening, assessment, treatment, counseling, cultural competence, and continuing care.