Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Program Planners, Administrators, & Project Managers
- Remove English
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Health Care System
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Education
Main page content
Published: March 2021This Advisory is based on TIP 55, Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless. It addresses the fundamentals of how providers and administrators can employ approaches to address the complex challenges of providing integrated treatment services to clients experiencing homelessness.
Published: November 2015This manual offers skills and resources to service providers working with people who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness. It outlines types of homelessness and stages of recovery, including substance use screening and supportive treatment. Access the literature review.