Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Adolescents as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Health Insurance
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Workforce Development
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
- Remove Mental Health Promotion
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Referral to Treatment
Main page content
Published: April 2018
This 2016 report provides an overview of data from the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances program. It presents findings that indicate that systems of care provide services and promote positive outcomes for underserved children and youth within the mental health system.
Published: April 2015
This report provides a snapshot of key aspects of behavioral health, serious mental illness, suicidal thoughts, and mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. The information is based on selected determinants of health, including race and ethnicity, income level, geography, and health insurance status.
Published: January 2004
This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.