Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Males
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove People in the Juvenile Justice System
- Remove Access to Care
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Health Promotion
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: June 2019This report provides evidence-based practices for screening and assessment of adults in the justice system with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both. It discusses the importance of instrument selection for screening and assessment and provides detailed descriptions of recommended instruments.