Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Suicide
- Remove At-Risk
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Suicide Prevention
- Remove Substance Abuse Screening
Main page content
Published: December 2017
This report is an assessment of the implementation of the revised 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention. The report attempts to provide a snapshot of recent efforts to implement the goals and objectives of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of these implementation efforts.
Published: June 2012
This toolkit assists high schools and school districts in designing and implementing strategies to prevent suicide and promote behavioral health. The toolkit includes tools to implement a multifaceted suicide prevention program that responds to the needs and cultures of students. Access the high school kit promotional flyer.