MATx is a free mobile app that empowers health care practitioners to provide effective, evidence-based care for opioid use disorder.
MATx is a free mobile app that empowers health care practitioners to provide effective, evidence-based care for people with opioid use disorder. The app supports practitioners who currently provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT), as well as those who plan to do so in the future.
With MATx, health care practitioners can:
- Get information on treatment approaches and medications approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the treatment of opioid use disorders.
- Review a buprenorphine prescribing guide, which includes information on the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 waiver process and patient limits.
- Use clinical support tools, such as treatment guidelines, ICD-10 coding, and recommendations for working with special populations.
- Access critical helplines and SAMHSA’s treatment locators.
- Search and favorite MAT-related resources to create a custom toolkit.
- Share MAT resources with colleagues and patients.
Learn how you can help spread the word about MATx.
For more information, email SAMHSA at email@example.com