Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Audience
- Remove People with Substance Use or Abuse Problems as Audience
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove Violence
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Practitioner/Professional
Main page content
Anger Management for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Clients: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Manual
Published: October 2019This updated manual contains a 12-week cognitive–behavioral anger management group treatment model. The content includes specific instructions and suggested remarks for group leaders, and exercises for group members. This model will work in a variety of clinical settings, and with diverse audiences.
Published: January 2004This manual guides disaster response workers in assisting survivors of mass violence and terrorism and their families. It discusses basic counseling skills, when to refer to mental health services, populations with special needs, and stress prevention and management for workers.