Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Prevention Professionals
- Remove English
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Remove Training & Continuing Education
- Remove Administration & Policy
- Remove Planning
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Integrated Care
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Assertive Community Treatment
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: September 2019This brochure provides an overview of the Sequential Intercept Model (SIM). The SIM is a strategic planning tool that helps communities better understand the gaps and resources they have in helping those with mental illness or substance use disorders who are in the criminal justice system.
Published: February 2010This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.
Published: October 2008This toolkit offers tools to implement the evidence-based practice of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT). ACT offers customized, community-based services for people living with mental illness. The toolkit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), a PowerPoint presentation, and an introductory video.