Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove Professional Care Providers
- Remove Public Health Professionals
- Remove HHS Staff
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Alcohol Use or Abuse Problems as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Planning
- Remove Service Coordination
- Remove Mental Health
- Remove Recovery
- Remove Mental Health Screening
Main page content
Published: June 2021
This guide reviews ways that telehealth modalities can be used to provide treatment for serious mental illness and substance use disorders among adults, distills the research into recommendations for practice, and provides examples of how these recommendations can be implemented.
Published: March 2010
This toolkit offers evidence-based practices to help public officials develop family psychoeducation mental health programs. The programs create a partnership between consumers, families, practitioners, and supporters. The kit includes a brochure (English, Spanish), nine booklets, a PowerPoint presentation, and a introductory video.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.