Search SAMHSA Publications and Digital Products
Store Facets Summary
- Clear all filters
- Remove People with Mental Health Problems as Population Group
- Remove People with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Remove Homeless as Population Group
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices
- Remove Cultural Competence
- Remove Treatment Models
- Remove Evidence-Based Practices KITs
- Remove SAMHSA Advisory
- Remove Treatment
- Remove Motivational Interventions
- Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Main page content
Published: January 2021
This Advisory is based on TIP 27, Comprehensive Case Management for Substance Abuse Treatment. It surveys the underlying principles and models of case management, discusses reasons substance use disorder (SUD) treatment providers might consider implementing or expanding the use of case management, and lists some case management-related resources and tools.
Published: July 2010
This toolkit outlines the essential components for supportive housing services and programs for people living with mental illness disorders. It discusses how to develop and integrate evidence-based programs in mental health systems. The toolkit includes eight booklets on program development.
Published: February 2010
This kit provides practice principles for supported employment, an approach to vocational rehabilitation for people living with serious mental illness. The kit promotes the belief that everyone living with serious mental illness is capable of working competitively in the community.